So Cal Broncos Community Forums

Welcome, Guest! Register a free account today to become a member and participate in the discussion.

Off-Roadeo Patches

MattyP

Growing Member
I have been looking to acquire patches from the four off-roadeo locations. So far, I have only been able to find the generic off-roadeo patch online, but cannot find any patches from the four locations specifically. Just curious if anyone else has found them anywhere, and if so, where/how they got them.

I was told they didn't make patches. But if you find any, please let me know! Would love one for Vegas.

I have been told that there aren’t any as well (other than the generic logo), but some photos from this thread and other similar forum sites definitely show people with them. I e-mailed the off-roadeo directly and asked them, and they said that they are available at each location, nowhere online (other than places like eBay). I’ve been to Moab and New Hampshire in person and didn’t see them at either location. Haven’t seen any online either.

Off-roadero was right, you can get the generic ones online, etc. but the location specific ones you have to get at the actual location. If you're there, and don't see them, ask, they should have them available. If you attend, you should get one in your Welcome packet.

Please support the businesses that support So Cal Broncos!

Latest resources

Back