So Cal Broncos Community Forums

Welcome, Guest! Register a free account today to become a member and participate in the discussion.

Horsin' Around YouTube Channel

In Horsin' Around episode 21 we get a sneak peek at a new wheel design coming soon from ICON Alloys. The Recon Pro features a street-legal beadlock system and replaceable rock rings. Disclaimer: I work for ICON but this is an independent production of mine and Steffie's YouTube channel, in fact I'm sort of breaking quarantine on this information, as these wheels haven't been officially launched yet. But you saw it here first :)

Episode 22 of Horsin' Around covers installing Yukon 5.13 gears into our Bronco M210 Front Drive Unit (and M220 rear), putting to bed some outdated lore in the Bronco tech knowledge base.

Episode 23 of Horsin' Around. Road Trip to Bronco Super Cel Nevada, up in Carson City.

Horsin' Around episode 24 was our trip out to the Old Dale Mining area near Joshua Tree.

For episode 25 of Horsin' Around we explored Berdoo Canyon in Joshua Tree NP.

Hey guys @Steffiesharp and I started a YouTube channel called Horsin' Around to document our adventures with our 2021 Bronco as well as our Early Broncos ('70, '71 and several piles of parts), off-road adventures, upgrades, camping, towing, etc. We're just a couple of numbskulls and still getting the hang of video but we'd love it if you would check it out, let us know what you think, and if you find anything of value grace us with a Like and Subscribe :)

Here's Episode 1, where we went to the dealer in our '71 to pick up our '21 Base Bronco 2-Door:

Fun....Can't wait to watch them all!

We were back in Joshua Tree NP for episode 26 of Horsin' Around, this time to explore Pinkham Canyon.

Episode 27 of Horsin' Around had us back in the shop to continue the gear and axle upgrades for Chanel, with this episode focusing on swapping the M220 rear axle.

We continued the gear and axle work in episode 28 of Horsin' Around, with swapping the front M190 Front Drive Unit for the M210 we had already refreshed and re-geared in a previous episode.

Please support the businesses that support So Cal Broncos!

Latest resources

Back