So Cal Broncos Community Forums

Welcome, Guest! Register a free account today to become a member and participate in the discussion.

Big Bear Bronco Bash XXII - Overview

Added to Calendar: 06/08/23, 06/09/23, 06/10/23, 06/11/23

Dusty

I Started This Gangsta Shit
So Cal Broncos OG
Big Bear Bronco Bash is So Cal Bronco’s annual Main Event. Now in it’s 22nd year, “The Bash” is a long weekend of Bronco Enthusiasts coming together to hit the trails and hang out. BBBB is an “unevent,” meaning there is no official registration, no steering committee, and no official schedule (though we do make some suggestions). It is absolutely FREE to attend Big Bear Bronco Bash and enjoy whatever is going on, as we have no official apparatus for charging money and incurring costs. But that doesn’t mean nothing happens. Far from it! BBBB is an all-volunteer event, with individuals and groups stepping forward to make each aspect of the event happen. In some cases they will ask for and accept donations to help cover their costs. But attendance and participation is free. That said, a “DIY” event like this does place some responsibility on each participant. There is nobody to herd you, nobody to tell you where to go and what to do. So it’s up to you to join in the discussions here on the forum and on our socials to find out how to make the most of the event. Here and in the other BBBB threads we'll be posting all of the pertinent information so stay tuned, stay engaged, and ask questions if there's anything you need more info about!

THE NITTY GRITTY​

What: Big Bear Bronco Bash XXII​
When: June 8-11, 2023​
Where: Big Bear Lake, CA​
Who: So Cal Broncos, the Ford Bronco Brotherhood of Southern California​
Cost: Zero. There is no charge to attend So Cal Broncos events.​
Why: Because Broncos were made to WHEEL, not to be babied and hauled to auctions.​

LOCATION​

Big Bear Bonco Bash takes place on the trails of the San Bernardino National Forest around Big Bear Lake. Our event headquarters is located at:​
The Majestic Moose Lodge
39328 Big Bear Blvd,​
Big Bear Lake, CA 92315​
All BBBB group activities except runs and run staging, are held in the common area at the Majestic Moose Lodge. If you are not lodging at the Majestic Moose, you are welcome to attend these group events as a guest. If attending as a guest, please park somewhere along the outside perimeter of the resort, in order to avoid congestion and poaching of registered guests’ parking spaces. Please respect the resort and its owners, pick up after yourself and leave the facilities as clean as you found them.​

THE TRAILS OF BIG BEAR BRONCO BASH​

Hitting the trails with your So Cal Broncos brothers and sisters is the greatest thing about Big Bear Bronco Bash! We will be compiling a list of suggested trail runs and times, and will post them in dedicated threads for each day (see the links below) to help in your planning. If you'd like to check out the available trails and past So Cal Broncos runs, they're all cataloged on our static So Cal Broncos website. Plan ahead so you’ll know what trail you’re doing each day so you can make the most of your time in Big Bear.​

PLEASE ALSO SEE​

Last edited:
Mark your calendars! Big Bear Bronco Bash XXII will be held June 8-11, 2023. Big Bear Bronco Bash is So Cal Bronco’s annual Main Event. Now in it’s 22nd year, “The Bash” is a long weekend of Bronco Enthusiasts coming together to hit the trails and hang out. Details will be posted here as they're ironed out over the coming months.
Can't wait Dusty! do we know what hotel we will be using this year and when we can get reservations made? I don't want to miss out!

Well, bad news. This dates overlap my God Daughter's birthday, so I won't be able to make it to BBBB this year!

I'm going I will be staying at Holloway Marina and RV Park I will have the RV. I had a great time last year and don't want miss this event.

OK, so I'm trying to figure out howI can still make this work. We have to be in Lompoc before noon on Sat. for the niece's bday party. So I'm thinking drive over on Sat. night and spend Sunday and Monday at BBBB. Fingers crossed I can make that work since I would HATE to miss it entirely.

Last edited:
OK, so I'm trying to figure out howI can still make this work. We have to be in Lompoc before noon on Sat. for the niece's bday party. So I'm thinking drive over on Sat. night and spend Sunday and Monday at BBBB. Fingers crossed I can make that work since I would HATE to miss it entirely.
OK, got it all worked out. We will drive up on Wed. night, and I'll be at BBBB on Thurs and Friday. Then we head back down the mountain on Friday night. So, I'm up for runs on Thurs and Friday. Can't wait!

Last edited:

Please support the businesses that support So Cal Broncos!

Back