So Cal Broncos Community Forums

Welcome, Guest! Register a free account today to become a member and participate in the discussion.

Holcomb Creek on Sunday December 12

Dusty

I Started This Gangsta Shit
So Cal Broncos OG
Stephanie and I will be heading up to Big Bear on Sunday to run Holcomb Creek. We'll be taking Chanel, as the next step in testing the limits of the '21 Base Bronco. We'd love to have some friends along, as it's possible the non-locker'd Bronco might need a tug here or there. We'll be shooting clips for our YouTube channel, so patience may be required at times :)

All Broncos are welcome and we'd especially love to see some other 2021's on the trail. I haven't set a meeting spot or time yet so stay tuned to this channel for more info. If you'd like to join us please let me know. If you've got questions about the trail let us know.

If you've never been on Holcomb Creek Trail before, CLICK HERE for our page on it, on the SCB website, to give you an idea of what to expect.

Pic below is from 2019 during BBBB.

IMG_1848_HEIC-X4.jpg

Last edited:
Now that’s a great picture right there. I’m not available Sunday but thanks for the invite.

Last call for Holcomb Creek on Sunday! I've got a couple of folks coming from outside of SCB but I have to admit I'm a bit bummed so few from So Cal Broncos want to go up and do some wheeling. Y'all be get'n old or something LOL. Pop a Geritol and meet us at the Fawnskin Fire Station at 9:00 Sunday morning if you're up for it.

IMG_1612.JPG

Appreciate the invite. Darn still getting use to this new site and how i get notifications. I just saw this post and i am bummed i missed this run. I was home bored! Again thank you for the invite, I’ll keep a better eye out.

Please support the businesses that support So Cal Broncos!

Back