So Cal Broncos Community Forums

Welcome, Guest! Register a free account today to become a member and participate in the discussion.

FB jail... again

12-Pack Jeff

So Cal Broncos OG
A fellow SCB friend asked me if I was taking a break from Facebook as they hadn't seen me post in the SCB group for a while. Nope, have 26 more days in FB Jail.
I won't be making Calico, not in the cards right now. It's a fun trip, I want to tackle the waterfall again.
ETDS - Maybe. Still have issues with axle wrap and death wobble. Need new rear u bolts, maybe new spring perches, and add anti-wrap device. For front want to add weld washers to frame side drop bracket and switch to adjustable trac bar with SRE's/Heims. My axle is 2" off center. Saving funds for parts.
Bash- I'll be there, with Bronco and Tacos, one way or another.

Most of you know how to reach me if you need me.

12'r

What did you do or say to land you in FB jail? I've never known you to be of the "insurrectionist" type that usually get muzzled on there.

What did you do or say to land you in FB jail? I've never known you to be of the "insurrectionist" type that usually get muzzled on there.

Eh, watching a live police chase somebody said "I hope they don't hurt the guy when they arrest him" to which I responded, "if you disobey the law and run, you deserve to get beat up" .. 30 day ban, and "all of my posts for the next 60 days are moved lower on people's feed" lol.

F the book. 7 more days to go.

I’m right there with you. You have to be careful now with all your posts. They will watch you like a hawk. I found a tarantula in my bedroom and posted about it and burning the house down. Now if I say anything that is even a little bit off they put me in jail for 3 days and drop my feed to the bottom for a month. We really need a new platform.

Please support the businesses that support So Cal Broncos!

Latest resources

Back