So Cal Broncos Community Forums

Welcome, Guest! Register a free account today to become a member and participate in the discussion.

BBBBXXI - FRIDAY Run List & Signups

Myself and the trail militia will follow Steffi up gild mountain. For the friday run

Sounds good Oscar! Looking forward to wheeling with you again :) If it's not too much trouble, please have the Trail Militia guys come on here and mark themselves down so we'll have an accurate count up there in the polls.

Please Sign US up for Lil' Bull, Friday, 09:00. (Thought we had done it, but guess not.)

Thanks,

Ray and Debby Hutchinson, AKA, AE6H, WQXK637 and Packrat

Please Sign US up for Lil' Bull, Friday, 09:00. (Thought we had done it, but guess not.)

Thanks,

Ray and Debby Hutchinson, AKA, AE6H, WQXK637 and Packrat

Ray it shows that you already did sign up for that run, so you're good. Any interest in leading it? It doesn't have a designated run leader yet.

I'm signed up for the Pioneertown run, but it's not listed on the BBBB detailed trail info, so I'm curious as to the route, etc. Also, will we have some time to explore Pioneertown, maybe have lunch at Pappy & Harriet's?

I'm signed up for the Pioneertown run, but it's not listed on the BBBB detailed trail info, so I'm curious as to the route, etc. Also, will we have some time to explore Pioneertown, maybe have lunch at Pappy & Harriet's?

That will be up to the run leader, but typically they do plan to spend a little time at Pappy & Harriets. "Rapido" Randy, the run leader, as well as most of the guys who typically do that run, like to keep up a fairly "rapido" pace, so they'll get there faster than the usual slow-poke 4X4 group would :) As for the route, I believe they typically head up Hwy 38 to FS Road 2N01 (Mile Marker 41 on hwy 38), and take that down to where it joins 2N02 (Burns Canyon Road) at the Rose Mine. That's a bit quicker than jumping on 2N02 at it's start near Baldwin Lake.

That will be up to the run leader, but typically they do plan to spend a little time at Pappy & Harriets. "Rapido" Randy, the run leader, as well as most of the guys who typically do that run, like to keep up a fairly "rapido" pace, so they'll get there faster than the usual slow-poke 4X4 group would :) As for the route, I believe they typically head up Hwy 38 to FS Road 2N01 (Mile Marker 41 on hwy 38), and take that down to where it joins 2N02 (Burns Canyon Road) at the Rose Mine. That's a bit quicker than jumping on 2N02 at it's start near Baldwin Lake.
OK, thanks for that @Dusty! Looking at the maps it sure looks like using 2N01 to 2N02 would cut off quite a bit and make things go a lot quicker!

Dusty,
I'm probably the best choice for a Lil Bull Leader. Been 30 years since I've been wheelin' in that area.

RayH

FYI @Bajabronco and @CoryW , along with anyone else who is planning on doing the Friday Sidewinder run, 12-Pack Jeff had to bow out. So you'll be on your own unless you designate a run leader among yourselves.

since Li'l Bull only has 3 votes and still no leader, I think we're (Deb and I) are going to do another trail. Had fun today (Thu.) on Gold MT. but gonna opt for an easier run tomorrow

Wildhorse /Coon Creek?

Condensed YouTube video well as much as i could to capture the whole day into 27 minutes of fun and some trail bashing!
Holcomb Creek, Big Bear, CA. Big Bear Bronco Bash 2022

Rod Steel: THANK YOU! I just ordered a minute ago, as soon as I saw your post.:cool:. I'm a RC customer with about 6 of their upgrades on my truck (Just added their front leveling kit and tie rod end reinforcing kit). Still, I've never been able to find these on their site.

Thanks again, and Happy 'Froadin.

Ray Hutchinson, AKA: Pckrat, and AE6H

AHHHH, Just figured it out! RC only lists these as fitting the Front, and since I've got the modular front bumper with rings for shackles built in, I ignored them. Apparently they'll also fit the rear, but RC doesn't say so.

Again, Rod Steel, Thanks!

RayH, AKA Packrat

Please support the businesses that support So Cal Broncos!

Back