So Cal Broncos Community Forums

Welcome, Guest! Register a free account today to become a member and participate in the discussion.

The friends of Steve McQueen car show

GettyUp

Small Member
I would like to invite all SoCal Bronco owners to the Friends of Steve MqQueen car and motorcycle show. On Sunday, June 4 at Boys, Republic Chino Hills. Steve McQueen is a graduate of the boys Republic, which is a school for wayward youth and is to this day the number one charity of the Mcqueen family.

This year‘s theme is the magnificent seven with Steve, McQueen’s movies. Show comedy. I like to feature Broncos and mustangs, so please sign up giddyup to the show. If we have enough Bronco’s (15-20) sign up for the show a Bronco class can be created with its own bronco themed trophy. Website is on the attached flyer.

I am on the show committee and this is a charity that means a lot all proceeds go the boys republic. It is a great charity, so please come out have a great day with some of the most unique experiences at a car show go to the website and look at past shows to see what is offered. Thank you..

Attachments

• F2D688CB-DC78-4B22-952E-D509B7909A16.jpeg
    F2D688CB-DC78-4B22-952E-D509B7909A16.jpeg
    185.4 KB · Views: 2

Please support the businesses that support So Cal Broncos!

Latest resources

Back