So Cal Broncos Community Forums

Welcome, Guest! Register a free account today to become a member and participate in the discussion.

New kid

Badmankev

Small Member
Saw this group in another forum. I got my '21 FE delivered mid December. I've had it wrapped and a few other minor mods. Overall, I love it! I live in Ontario and am looking forward to taking her out for a drive! I've done the Vegas Off-rodeo and that is about the extent of my off-road experience. I'm hoping this is group is welcoming and allows me to tag along!

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    212.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    225.2 KB · Views: 4
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    300.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    241.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    280.4 KB · Views: 3
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    224.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    271.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    244.3 KB · Views: 4
That thing is sweet! Welcome to the group! It is a very welcoming group. I look forward to seeing you on the trail!

Welcome to the group! Lots of opportunities coming up if you want to get out in the dirt with some So Cal Broncos brothers.

We tried to do Bronco Knoll for the first off-road trip in our 2-door stripper. The hill proved too much for the little tires though LOL...went back a few weeks later on 35's and walked right up it.

Thinking about stopping at bronco knoll on way home from Vegas Monday.

Trying to get out to join the eTDS.
Sounds good. Lots of events coming up. United by bronco, AZ bronco stampede, bronco Safari and big bear bronco bash. I hope to see you out there.

Please support the businesses that support So Cal Broncos!

Back