So Cal Broncos Community Forums

Welcome, Guest! Register a free account today to become a member and participate in the discussion.

My Intro to my class..

Nachocheese

Small Member
Hello everyone , just wanted to introduce myself within my class thread. I signed in as Nachocheese and own a 68 Ford Bronco. I look forward to meeting you all and If I could help with anything, I will more than glad to help. I’m looking forward to this event. Thank you.

Hello everyone , just wanted to introduce myself within my class thread. I signed in as Nachocheese and own a 68 Ford Bronco. I look forward to meeting you all and If I could help with anything, I will be more than glad to help. I’m looking forward to this event. Thank you.

Hello everyone , just wanted to introduce myself within my class thread. I signed in as Nachocheese and own a 68 Ford Bronco. Currently runs on 302 v8, 9” rear, Dana 44 up front, t-18 tranny with a np 205. Truck was built by previous owner Wezel whom I purchased the truck from and whom was a member years ago. Hopefully he is doing well. I look forward to meeting you all and If I could help with anything, I will more than glad to help. I’m looking forward to this event. Thank you.

Hello everyone , just wanted to introduce myself within my class thread. I signed in as Nachocheese and own a 68 Ford Bronco. I look forward to meeting you all and If I could help with anything, I will more than glad to help. I’m looking forward to this event. Thank you.
welcome

Please support the businesses that support So Cal Broncos!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back