So Cal Broncos Community Forums

Welcome, Guest! Register a free account today to become a member and participate in the discussion.

Looking for ideas

Ford

Small Member
Looking for ideas on building out enclosed car trailer. I have a 20 footer, thinking about building living space up front, stove, bathroom with shower and some fold-down bunks on the side. If you have pictures post them up. Thank you.🙂

I used to have a trailer very similar to what you describe. I sold it a few years back to Matt Putman, so it's still in the SCB family, maybe you can check it out at ETDS if you go.

It was a 28' enclosed, I had it built by Universal Trailer in San Bernardino. It was built like a brick shithouse, all steel tubular walls and roof, triple 5K axles, huge ramp door. I had them build a simple but functional kitchenette and bathroom in the front, and I installed fold-down sofa and dinette that both fold down into beds. It's an awesome trailer that Putman has made even better by adding a bunch of upgrades. But I had wanted to go to a diesel pusher so I sold it to him. If he doesn't make his way to this forum soon and offer up some current photos I may be able to dig up some of my old ones.

Please support the businesses that support So Cal Broncos!

Back