So Cal Broncos Community Forums

Welcome, Guest! Register a free account today to become a member and participate in the discussion.

ICON Trail Series Front Bumper

Dusty

I Started This Gangsta Shit
So Cal Broncos OG
ICON has finally released the Trail Series Front Bumper, which I've been running on my 2-door for some time now.

45203-Lifestyle01_hi-res.jpg

Trail Series is ICON's compact non-winch front bumper. It was perfect for my Base model 2-door because I didn't get a factory steel bumper. Since I'm not running a winch, this bumper keeps things nice and high clearance. It has mesh panels to keep air flowing through to the coolers, and integrated heavy duty recovery shackle tabs. Those are a must for me as they double as my flat tow attachment points.

45203-Lifestyle02_hi-res.jpg

I'm not currently running any lights in the bumper but there are mounting tabs to place either 5 LED cube lights or a single 20" light bar behind the center mesh grille. If you have AAC, there's an optional mesh piece that relocates the ACC in the center LED light position, leaving 4 spots for lights. The bumper also has provisions for retaining the parking sensors, if your Bronco has those.

45203-Lifestyle03_hi-res.jpg

Like the Pro Series Winch Bumper, the new Trail Series Bumper is also compatible with ICON's Aluminum Front Skid Plate. I've been running a steel prototype version but I'll be switching over the production aluminum one soon.

DTS_1156X-small.jpg

Please support the businesses that support So Cal Broncos!