So Cal Broncos Community Forums

Welcome, Guest! Register a free account today to become a member and participate in the discussion.

Guess I finally joined

I was a hold out forever. I’m in Simi Valley have a 70 which has been changed many times but she is finally painted one color. I also have a 67 thinking of doing a ZF5 conversion has a stock 3spd. Looking forward to BBB I’ve not gone in forever my bad other toys and life has gotten in the way.

Ron Pekkala

KD6TAV

Eddy / Big Blue
I was a hold out forever. I’m in Simi Valley have a 70 which has been changed many times but she is finally painted one color. I also have a 67 thinking of doing a ZF5 conversion has a stock 3spd. Looking forward to BBB I’ve not gone in forever my bad other toys and life has gotten in the way.

Ron Pekkala
You’ll love that ZF5, went from a NP435 to ZF5 and it’s great!

RichardS

Small Member
Ron, welcome. I Live in Simi also. I work at Price Ford as parts manager. Can't get many factory parts anymore but I am willing to help any way I can. Hope to see you on the trail!!

Richard

Ron, welcome. I Live in Simi also. I work at Price Ford as parts manager. Can't get many factory parts anymore but I am willing to help any way I can. Hope to see you on the trail!!

Richard
We should have a beer and lie about our Broncos

Please support the businesses that support So Cal Broncos!