So Cal Broncos Community Forums

Welcome, Guest! Register a free account today to become a member and participate in the discussion.

FNG Introduction

StuartN90

Small Member
Hi All,

Former (I guess still current) Land Rover enthusiast here… but I knew when the Bronco was announced I had to have one! Picked up this ‘23 Heritage at the end of last year - looking forward to taking it out with everyone.

We’ll see you guys at the Bash if not before!!

For the IG users you can find me at SoCal_TorqueTales
49A72658-3B36-4FDE-881E-3CA0B3DA92B6.jpeg

Hi. I'm a Bronco lover in Simi Valley too. Would love to attend a Bronco get together and/or trail ride with other Bronco lovers in Ventura County! Keeping an eye out for local events. 1000013013.jpg

Last edited:
Hey guys new guy here from Acton so not too far! I have a lot of family in Ventura county where I grew up. I drove my first bronco to school at Newbury high! I'd be game for some Ventura county cruises just let me know. My new build is on track to be finished this June! Here's my first ride with my wife. It's on her finger now but hey sometimes you gotta make sacrifices!

Hey guys new guy here from Acton so not too far! I have a lot of family in Ventura county where I grew up. I drove my first bronco to school at Newbury high! I'd be game for some Ventura county cruises just let me know. My new build is on track to be finished this June! Here's my first ride with my wife. It's on her finger now but hey sometimes you gotta make sacrifices!
Nevermind the picture doesn't work

Guess I posted this awhile back of my ‘69 with newer in background.
My latest project was adding a custom Spare carrier provided by James Duff.
Looks great but a bit of bending and drilling involved. Can offer advice if anyone needs!

Attachments

• IMG_2961.jpeg
    IMG_2961.jpeg
    84.4 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2671.jpeg
    IMG_2671.jpeg
    239.9 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2915.jpeg
    IMG_2915.jpeg
    229.8 KB · Views: 1
Love that Heritage model. Would love to check out your Heritage in-person. I've seen a couple driving around here and there down in San Diego, but haven't had the pleasure of seeing one up close yet. We'll see you up at the Bash!

Only the Yellow ‘69 is mine… Getting used to seeing new models around SD but I’m just a die hard carburetor and loud exhaust type!🐎🤣

Please support the businesses that support So Cal Broncos!

Latest resources

Back