So Cal Broncos Community Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Encinitas 101 Cruise Night

Bronco Borrego

Small member
Over the past years Broncos have been a consistent participant at the Thursday 101 Cruise Night Encinitas, Ca. We have been fortunate to have a private parking area available, but limited to about 10 trucks. However this has changed.
This season's opening night is May 19th and Broncos have a street reserved for parking. There should be sufficient Bronco parking for averyone to participate.
Hope to see you there. Mark your calendar for May 19th 5:30-7:30. Parking on G. Street, Encinitas,Ca.
Craig
Ps I'm hoping for this kind of participation

Attachments

• 0910211757a_HDR.jpg
    0910211757a_HDR.jpg
    240.7 KB · Views: 5

Bronco Borrego

Small member
Update to the time on the Encinitas 101 street closure.
G. St. will available for Bronco parking 5:00- 7:30 on May 19th.
Craig

Over the past years Broncos have been a consistent participant at the Thursday 101 Cruise Night Encinitas, Ca. We have been fortunate to have a private parking area available, but limited to about 10 trucks. However this has changed.
This season's opening night is May 19th and Broncos have a street reserved for parking. There should be sufficient Bronco parking for averyone to participate.
Hope to see you there. Mark your calendar for May 19th 5:30-7:30. Parking on G. Street, Encinitas,Ca.
Craig
Ps I'm hoping for this kind of participation
I'll be there!