So Cal Broncos Community Forums

Welcome, Guest! Register a free account today to become a member and participate in the discussion.

Corral Canyon OHV Run in San Diego Canyon. October 21-23

Sally

Staff member
Morning Bronco Bucks and Babes we are going to be running the Corral Canyon OHV trails in Campo. October 21-23
You can dry camp at the trails or there is a campground with facilities down the road where we normally camp. Hope some of you can come down. If you Facebook there is an event on the So Cal Bronco page if not please let me know if you can make it. I‘ll post more details of meet times an places when we get closer.

Camping at Corral Canyon OHV area is not reservable and they have restrooms only.

Lake Morena has tent, partial and full hook up sites we’ll be in site 30, 33, and 35
click Lake Morena

Corral Canyon has a staging area that you can park a tow rig if your truck is not street legal. But a National Forest Adventure Pass is required for parking any vehicles in the parking lot or stopping anywhere in the area.
https://www.fs.usda.gov/main/clevel...etcioPIttVVIlW3-CFKuMjteh2iqZ0LrVxi3S_d_MjOGs

Sally

Staff member
Hi guys. Looking at the trails and the ratings. Which ones look interesting to you? Corral Canyon trails can be deceptively short in distance but due to the number of obstacles it can take a considerable amount of time for a group to complete.

Sally

Staff member
Me again:rolleyes: if you are planning on coming and not on the Facebook site to RSVP can you let me know.
If your camping at Lake Morena put your site here please. We’re in 30 and my kids 33 & 35

Sally

Staff member
We will be leaving Lake Morena Campground at 8:15 site 33 on October 22 or you can meet is at Corral Canyon OHV at the four corners staging area at 9am.

Please support the businesses that support So Cal Broncos!