So Cal Broncos Community Forums

Welcome, Guest! Register a free account today to become a member and participate in the discussion.

BBBBXXIII - 23rd Annual Big Bear Bronco Bash!

Added to Calendar: 06/06/24, 06/07/24, 06/08/24, 06/09/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I got my reservations at the Grey Squirrel for Wed.-Friday. I was going to grab the Majestic Moose, but then I thought why take up the space from someone who wants to stay there for the entire Thurs-Sunday Bash. We stayed at the Grey Squirrel last year and it's right next door and the cabins are OK, not great, but OK. Dusty, as usual, let me know if yo need any help with anything, trail leaders, etc. I'll be available Thurs. and Friday.

OK, I got my reservations at the Grey Squirrel for Wed.-Friday. I was going to grab the Majestic Moose, but then I thought why take up the space from someone who wants to stay there for the entire Thurs-Sunday Bash. We stayed at the Grey Squirrel last year and it's right next door and the cabins are OK, not great, but OK. Dusty, as usual, let me know if yo need any help with anything, trail leaders, etc. I'll be available Thurs. and Friday.
Glad to hear you can make it!

For anyone else who sees this, don't waste your time trying to get a cabin at the Majestic Moose. It's booked solid, with a deep waiting list. Gray Squirrel will probably sell out soon. Golden Bear and Cabins4Less are both close by and should still have cabins available.

Ok thanks for the update. Is there a rate discount this year as well for Gray Squierrel?
There should be. I have called them several times already and each time, the front desk has said that the manager has not adjusted the rates on their website for that weekend yet. I went ahead and booked a cabin at the regular rate and will have them pro-rate me once I’m there. Didn’t want them to sell out while I’m waiting.

I ended up asking after I posted in here and they told me the rates already discounted on the website but it shows the same price the week before and after and they responded that their prices didn’t raise since last year 🤷🏻‍♀️ I plan to book soon I just keep going back and forth btwn there or an Airbnb

I'm still seeing 2023 dates on the signup thread (this is the one that the event website points to) - when that opening up for 2024, or have I been going to the wrong thread? Thanks.

I'm still seeing 2023 dates on the signup thread (this is the one that the event website points to) - when that opening up for 2024, or have I been going to the wrong thread? Thanks.
Those are from last year. There are none yet for this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please support the businesses that support So Cal Broncos!

Latest resources

Back